Associate Research Strategist – Research Management
P&K Research is a full-service custom consumer market research company, with a focus on product testing.
As a member of the Research Management team, this position assists senior staff in managing the execution of consumer research studies end-to-end. The position provides the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of market research from the ground up.
Reporting to a Senior Research Strategist or Director of Research Strategy, the Associate Research Strategist is responsible for:
- Participating in communication of study design/methodology with client and internal operation departments
- Initiating and progressing the study in the P&K project management system
- Developing the recruiting screener and questionnaire, and quality checking the screener and questionnaire program links before they are published
- Generating the preparation and serving protocol for the study, and communicating with labs all study execution details.
- Interacting with the Contact Center during the respondent recruiting process to ensure quotas and timelines are met
- Developing banner analytic plans to communicate with data processing the data summary and statistics requirements
- Populating and proofing data topline and final report deliverables, ensuring they are client ready
- Travel for study if required
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum BA/BS or 1 plus years consumer market research experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize efficiently
Benefits include health/life/dental insurance, flex plan, 401k plan, paid sick and vacation time, etc.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HRDept@pk-research.com and be a part of the future.
P & K is an equal opportunity employer