P&K Research is a full-service custom consumer market research company, with a focus on product testing.
We are currently seeking an Associate Research Strategist in our Research Management Team, which partners with our Client Advisors to spearhead execution of consumer research studies, and manage execution stages of the Study Journey.
- Under the guidance of a senior manager, the Associate Research Strategist will be responsible for…
- Participating in communication of study design/methodology with client and internal operation departments
- Initiating and progressing the study in the P&K database management system
- Developing the recruiting screener and questionnaire, and quality checking the screener and questionnaire program links before they are published
- Generating the preparation and serving protocol for the study, and communicating with labs all study execution details.
- Interacting with the Contact Center during the respondent recruiting process to ensure quotas and timelines are met
- Develop banner analytic plans to communicate with data processing the data summary and statistics requirements
- Populate and proof data topline and final report deliverables, ensuring they are client ready
- Travel for study if required
Minimum BA/BS or 1 plus years consumer market research experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Senior Research Strategist or Director of Research Strategy