Director/Vice President, Client Services
P&K Research is a full-service custom consumer market research company, with a focus on product testing.
This position reports to the CEO or EVP and is responsible for leading a portfolio of client accounts. The ideal candidate will have consumer insights and/or sensory and product testing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, with a background in quantitative and qualitative research methods. In this client-facing role, the position is expected to strengthen client relationships through excellence in technical knowledge and customer service.
Demonstrate thought leadership in identifying appropriate research solutions based on an understanding of the client’s business questions.
- Develop detailed research proposals based on that understanding.
- Upon project approval, provide direction regarding study execution to P&K research and operational staff, and/or to external research partners.
- Monitor the progress of a project and communicate progress to clients as needed.
- Interpret study results and collaborate with P&K research staff in the generation of final deliverables
- Communicate research findings through in-person or on-line presentations and through written reports tailored to the intended audience
- Independent of projects, provide consultation and other value-added services to clients, for example, through seminars and other training sessions.
- Contribute to business development by supporting corporate marketing efforts
- Be a visible contributor to the research industry through participation in conferences and professional organizations.
- Mentor junior staff as needed
- Travel for study if required (10%)
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in consumer insights and/or sensory and product testing plus BA/BS in fields such as social or behavioral sciences, marketing, sensory evaluation, food science OR 7+ years and an advance degree
- Experience in the interpretation of advanced statistical analyses
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize efficiently across multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with digital market research platforms a plus
- Self-motivated, with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
Benefits include health/life/dental insurance, flex plan, 401k plan, paid sick and vacation time.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HRDept@pk-research.com and be a part of the future.
P & K is an equal opportunity employer