Current Opening: Research Manager
We work with the R&D and Marketing departments of many of the largest consumer products companies. What keeps our passionate research teams engaged is their sense of purpose: helping to create the world’s best products. We are customer-focused, and believe that work should be collaborative, rewarding and fun.
About the role:
We are looking for smart, inspired and energetic early career professionals for a position as Research Manager in our suburban Chicago area office. Our research managers are client facing and manage research projects from start to finish in the food, beverage, personal care, or household products categories.
- Communicate with clients to understand research objectives and manage client relationships
- Develop research plans, proposals, and costing
- Manage domestic and global projects from start to finish, including:
- Preparing questionnaires, study protocols and other documents
- Interacting with P&K’s call center, data processing, and test facility staff to monitor study progress, with occasional travel
- Interpret quantitative research results
- Write research summaries
- Report to VP-level manager as a member of a growing team of experienced research professionals
- 2-4 years of experience in consumer/survey research and/or product sensory background and experience.
- BA/BS degree, with course work in Marketing Research, Psychology, Statistics, Sensory Science, or Marketing.
P&K offers a full range of benefits, including healthcare options, a 401K plan, and flexible working hours.
Any interested candidates can forward their resumes to HRDept@pk-research.com