Research Strategist/Senior Research Strategist – Research Management
P&K Research is a full-service custom consumer market research company, with a focus on product testing.
As a member of the Research Management team, this position provides support across multiple accounts, leading or assisting in project management. Under the guidance of senior staff, the role is expected to work independently and to take responsibility for key tasks along the project journey, with the opportunity to learn product research from the ground up.
- This position will report to a Director of Research Strategy and the primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in communication of study design/methodology with client and internal operation departments, followed by drafting of study pricing and proposal
- Initiating and progressing the study in the P&K database management system
- Developing the recruiting screener and questionnaire, and
- Generating the preparation and serving protocol for the study, and communicating with labs all study execution details.
- Interacting with the Contact Center during the respondent recruiting process to ensure quotas and timelines are met
- Developing banner analytic plans to communicate with data processing the data summary and statistics requirements
- Overseeing the development of topline and final report deliverables, ensuring they are client ready
- Travel for study if required (10%)
- BA/BS in fields such as social or behavioral sciences, marketing, sensory evaluation (food science); Minimum 1 yr. market research experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize efficiently across multiple projects
Benefits include health/life/dental insurance, flex plan, 401k plan, paid sick and vacation time, etc.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HRDept@pk-research.com and be a part of the future.
P & K is an equal opportunity employer