Current Opening: Telephone Recruiters
P & K Research, founded in 1957, is a full-service marketing and sensory research company dedicated to providing every research service, facility and expertise needed by service companies and advertising agencies today. We are seeking enthusiastic, customer-centric part time Telephone Recruiters to join our Contact Center team. If you have an outgoing personality and would like to assist us in meeting our goals for screening our existing testers then we would like to meet you. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING OR SALES INVOLVED! Our part-time employees generally work 25-35 hours per week. Extra hours are offered based on seasonal volumes!
This Customer Service Recruiter position entails working with existing testers to screen them for potential studies related to new products offered by our clients. A successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly and effectively while utilizing excellent listening skills.
- Assist in achieving recruiting goals for sensory and product testing.
- Screen testers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance tester relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math, reading and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Prior customer service and/or Contact Center experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (Spanish a plus).
- Flexible in hours including evenings and weekends. (PM Shift)
- Starting rate: $12.00 – $18.00 hourly
- Career Progression Program/advancement opportunities available based on performance, relevant experience and attendance
- Voluntary Benefits (Short Term/Long Term Disability, (ADD) Accidental Death & Dismemberment & Life Insurance)
- Work schedule flexibility
Hours of Operation
M – Th 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Fr 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sa 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Su 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
6323 Avondale Ave
Chicago, Il 60631
Any interested candidates can forward their resumes to HRDept@pk-research.com